A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- ALAIA Womens Brass Croc Metal Gunmetal Steel High Heel Open Toe Pump Sandal 6-36
- New WOMENS NEW BALANCE PINK 247 NYLON Sneakers Retro
- HOGAN men shoes Green camouflage rubber flip flop with printed logo
- Saucony Womens ballista 2 Fabric Low Top Lace Up Running, Grey bluee, Size 12.0 U
- Tory Burch US 7 Womens Metallic Leather Fringe Slip-On Sneakers
- Balmain X Giuseppe Zanotti Embellished Suede Sandals size 36.5.
- Geox OPHIRA Women Sneakers Brown
- Adidas Tubular Doom Metallic Silver Snakeskin Grey Size 11 Very Lightly Worn
- Womens shoes Sneaker R-Load 7105 Lycra Leather White rucoline SS 2019
- Converse Womens Winter shoes 162477c chuckhiker Boot HI Leather Rust Pink (Pink)
- Adidas shoes women size 7 new
- Sam Edelman Brown Leather Riding Boots (Wide-Calf, 12M)
- Puma Basket Sock Style evoKnit Womens Lace Up Trainers White 365832 01 Q1
- Saucony Dxn Vintage Womens White Beige Suede & Nylon Trainers
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Womens Saucony Freedom Iso Womens Running shoes - White 1 shoes D'ACQUASPARTA Woman Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Natural leather TESSAD200SW
Sperry Saltwater Pearlized Navy NEW COLOR Hector Italian Leather Studded Moccasin Boots shoes Micro Alto Sandstone US 6
Clarks Lucia Coral Woven Leather Wedge Sandals Blowfish Karona Ankle Boots Womens Footwear shoes