A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Asics Hyper XC Mens Cross Country Spike - Multi - G509Y.5223
- shoes emidi's wife Bianco Natural Leather MYJ497-250.WH.01
- Sexy shoes Decolte Leather Suede Platform Royal bluee Heel 13,5 from 35 to 41
- Taupe Amara Boots Back Tie Up Back Detail New Size 8.5 Wide Calf
- Niki Flywire 5.0 Training shoes Sz 8.5 Mens Oklahoma Sooners
- Authentic HERMÈS Caramel Alligator Crocodile Pumps, IT 37 1 2, NEW, Never Worn
- Red Studded Ankle Strap Open Toe High Heels
- NEW Brooks PureFlow 5 Peacoat Navy Nightlife Running Sneaker 6.5 - 7 B MSRP 110
- Womens Sonora 1052 Aliyah Red Oak Boots Sz. 8 USED w BOX
- NEW Dr Martens Drench Purple Patent Vulcanised Rubber Boots size US 7
- Pierfrancesco shoes beige womens vincenti natural leather 1552-nus
- Women office heidi sandals espadrilles gold snake leather mix sandals
- Wolky Womens Sandals Platform Jewel 3204 Comfort Red Nubuck Leather 41 US 9.5 10
- MANOLO BLAHNIK Carolyne Beige Leather Checkered Plaid Heel Slingback 8 8.5 38.5
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
389 MATT BERNSON Tundra Brown Leather Suede Shearling Boots Sz 7 Anthropologie PHILOSOPHY DI LORENZO SERAFINI WOMEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW SUP 986
AB273 Geox shoes Brown Leather Womens Boots EU 35 Gola tennis mark cox woman off white green sneakers d + contract + e
High Sneakers Womens Agile by Rucoline 2815 (69-a) Spring Summer Dr. Martens Salome High Heel shoes Size EU 38 UK 5 US 7