A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- 835 New Manolo Blahnik ZUOLIANDA Lt Purple purpleC Suede Sandals shoes 37.5 40.5
- Miz Mooz Leather Peep-Toe Heeled Sandals - Moonlight pink 42=10.5-11
- shoes VIRUS MODA black doré FEMME size 37 escarpins cuir shoes NEUF 20392
- Aldo Kyna Taupe Ankle Boots UK 4 EU 37 LN49 04
- Dr Martens Grizzly Ironbridge Steel Toe Safety Boot Mens Size 5 Womans Size 7
- Manfield shoes ballerinas pointed toe leather black and white tweed 37.5 new
- Charles Jourdan Yellow orange Pop Art Block Heel Slides Mules Sandals 6.5 6 1 2
- New Vince Camuto Dallan Suede Slip On Pumps Stone Taupe Size 7M
- Hogan shoes Sneaker ITALY Woman White HXW2220T548HQK0001 Sz. 34 PUT OFFER
- New FILA Womens DISRUPTOR SANDAL TAPITAPE FS1SPB2015X blueE UNISEX SLIDE TAKSE
- Prada Pumps Heels Cream Ombre Patent Leather Peep toe Buckles EU 37 US Approx 7
- The Alps by Fabiano Hiking Boots Brown Leather - Amazing Condition 36 5.5 N
- Bnib women's Nike Lunar Epic Flyknit OC multi colour trainers UK 5 EUR 38.5
- J0828 socket sandal taupe taupe brown plateau embroideries Loren
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
shoes REBECCA VAN DIK Woman Sneakers Trendy BEIGE Cavallino CAVALLINO0004 Rieker Brown Riding Boots Tall Antistress Bernadette Sherpa Lined Size 8 (39)
Manolo Blahnik Womens Leather Strappy Sandal Heels bluesh Pink Size 35 5 DKNY Womens Midnight bluee w Yellow Trim Grommet Wedge Sneakers Sz US 7.5 EUR 38
LADIES CLARKS BOTANIC IVY LEATHER ANKLE STRAP FLAT SUMMER CASUAL SANDALS SIZE MJUS by AirStep Super Beautiful Dark Grey Real Leather Boots, Size 41